Thursday, October 16, 2008

Country concerts coming up!


I am so excited! I just bought my Target Center tickets to see Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson. They are performing at the Target Center on October 24th. I saw them perform together on GAC and it was amazing. They sing each others famous songs together and the songs sound better than when they originally sang them. When I heard they were going on tour together it took me about 2 seconds to realize I needed to go. I will make sure to tell all of you out there how awesome the concert was and I will post some pictures. After buying my Reba and Kelly tickets I thought I would do a little research to see who else is coming to the great state of Minnesota and this is what I have come up with so far.... Martina Mcbride at Treasure Island on Oct. 18th, Loretta Lynn at Mystic Lake Showroom on Oct 25th, Chris Cagle at the Myth on Nov. 14th and Gretchen Wilson at the Myth on Dec. 5th. The best place I have found to buy tickets is through a local ticket company in the cities called Ticket King. There website is ticketkingonline.com. That is who I bought my Reba tickets from and they still have plenty left.

No comments: