Monday, June 23, 2014

Toby Keith coming to MN State Fair 2014!




 I have to admit something.  Even though I am the biggest country fan, I haven't always loved Toby Kieth.  I didn't enjoy his songs "I Wanna Talk About Me" or "Who's Your Daddy?"  But, over the years he has started to grow on me and slowly but surely I started to like his music.  That is why I am so excited that he is coming to the Minnesota State Fair Grandstand on August 21, 2014!  I can't wait to hear his songs that I do like: "Made in America," "God Love Her," "Love Me if You Can," "American Soldier," and many more!  The MN State fair is one of my favorite places in to see a country concert so I know it is going to be so much fun.  I just bought my Toby Keith Tickets so now I just have to wait two months to see Toby Keith.  I know it will be worth the wait!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

5-20-15 Keith Urban is going to be here. I'm going

Anonymous said...

How about a little taste of his music

كم تكلفة انشاء شركة في دبي said...

كم تكلفة انشاء شركة في دبي