Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Country Concerts in MN: Keith Urban


I just found out today that Keith Urban in going to be touring during 2009 and he is making a stop in Minnesota!!!! I was so excited to hear this news because I haven't seen him in concert yet but I have always wanted too. There is almost nothing that could stop me from going to this concert. Keith has not released the dates yet and I don't know if he will be at the Target Center or the Xcel Energy Center. I don't know any of that information but here is a few things I do know.... Keith Urban will have one of these opening acts at each of his show: Sugarland, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bently, Glen Cambell, or The Zac Brown Band. As I find out more information I will update my blog. If any of you have been to a Keith Urban concert or know more information about the 2009 tour please let me know.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am to a Keith Urban virgin!! I am super excited to see what month he will end up on our concert series!! Also any of the opening acts listed would be amazing! I'm kind of wishing for Lady Antebellum!! See you at the show lady!!

Anonymous said...

Keith puts on one of the BEST shows you will ever see. I've seen him many times and he leaves you wanting more and more. He leaves you so mesmerized by his talents. I sure hope you get to see Keith!

Country Music Girl said...

JLH- I am also super excited! I would die if the opening act was Lady A or Dierks Bentley from excitment!

Anonymous- thank you for telling me about your keith Urban expierence! That got me even more pumped up to see him!

Anonymous said...

I am excited for Keith Urban! I bet he will be at the Xcel Energy Center! I agree with JLH that Lady Antebellum would be an awesome opening act or Sugarland or even Jason Aldean, too. Thanks for the concert announcement Country Girl!

Anonymous said...

We will have Keith Urban Tickets for sale very soon! This will be a hot concert for 2009!

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are in for a treat if you have never seen Keith in concert! I have seen him 5 times in the last 2 years and it is incredible. Hot, Hot, Hot and worth every dime you can scrape up to get to the front!

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Omg can't wait to get tickets for this concert :) Sounds like the perfect excuse for a girl's night!!!

Gopher Fan said...

I heard that the Xcel is doing a big concert announcement today - if it's Keith Urban, you definitely scooped the story!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Nicole will be with him....?