Monday, August 24, 2009

Heidi Newfield in Minnesota at the Cabooze


Heidi Newfield is going to be performing in Minnesota in just a few days! She is coming to The Cabooze in Minneapolis on September 3rd. I know she doesn't have a ton of hit singles yet but she is a new comer as a solo artist. I am going just so I can hear her sing "Johnny and June" and "Cry Cry (til the sun shines)." I have been in love with Heidi Newfields song "Johnny and June" since it was released almost a year ago. I know I have said this before but The Cabooze is really one of my favorite places to watch a concert because there is no other venue where you will be closer to the artist and feel like it is a private show. I can't wait to go back there and hear Heidi Newfield live!

2 comments:

B said...

I absolutely love Johnny and June... this should be such a great show!

Kate; St Paul, MN said...

Thanks for the Minnesota Concert tip about the Cabooze Minneapolis - I hadn't heard Heidi Newfield was coming and I love her!