Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Brad Paisley coming to the Xcel Energy Center on January 16, 2010


I was so excited to hear that Brad Paisley will be performing in Minnesota at the Xcel Energy Center on January 16, 2010! I saw Brad Paisley two years ago when he was at Wefest but I don't remember much of the concert (if any of you have been to Wefest you know the reason why!) I can't wait to get another chance to see one of his shows because I love him and his music. Some of my favorite Brad Paisley songs are "He Didn't Have to Be," "I'm Gonna Miss Her," "I Wish You'd Stay," "Wrapped Around," "Mud On The Tires," "Whiskey Lullaby," "I'm Still A Guy," "Alcohol" and my favorite Brad Paisley song and the reason my cat is named Paisley "Little Moments." I was even more excited to hear that the opening act is going to be Miranda Lambert! Miranda Lambert has been one of my favorite country artist since I heard her first single "Me and Charlie Talking." Her songs have gotten me through many big moments in my life and I could listen to them all day long. Some of my favorite Miranda Lambert songs are "Kerosene," "Gunpowder & Lead," "More Like Her," "Bring Me Down," "Love Letters," "Love Your Memory," "Greyhound Bound for Nowhere," "Love is Looking for You," "I Can't Be Bothered" and her two newest singles that I am obsessed with "White Liar" and "Dead Flowers." I already know this will be one of the best country concerts to see! Brad Paisley tickets are not on sale yet but when they do go onsale I will let you know. These Xcel Energy Center tickets will go very fast so as soon as I find out what date they will be on-sale I will let everyone know :)....UPDATE: I found Brad Paisley tickets!!! I can't wait till he is at the Xcel Energy Center with Miranda Lambert!

No comments: