Friday, February 20, 2009

Country Concert in MN: Pat Green Update




I really don't even know where to begin because last night watching Randy Houser and Pat Green at the Cabooze was one of the funnest nights of my life. Jamie and I showed up around 8:30 and the place was packed, you could barely move. We got ourselves a drink and then found a place close to the stage to stand. The people that were around us were a blast and we talked to multiple people through out the night and everyone was having a great time. Randy Houser came on and I wasn't expecting to much cause I haven't heard much about him but boy was I wrong! Everything about Randy Houser was amazing his voice, his songs, his stage presence. I am now a huge fan of his especially his song "With My Boots On." If you haven't heard it I suggest downloading it or buying his CD because it is a great country party song. Next Pat Green came on and put on one of the best performances I have seen. Even though I didn't know all of his songs he made sure you had the time of your life listening to them. I was in my own personal heaven when he sang "Let Me." It sounded better than when you hear it on the radio and being 5 feet from him listening to that song is a moment I will remember for the rest of my life! Everything I have said doesn't even begin to describe how much fun I had with my girl Jamie listening to Pat Green and Randy Houser. If you haven't been to a concert at the Cabooze I highly highly suggest you make it out there for at least one concert!

4 comments:

JLH said...

The Cabooze is defanitly one of my favorite venues to see live perfomances at. Lastnight was forsure a 2 for 1 because both Randy and Pat put on an unforgettable concert! I couldn't have asked for a better night or a better freind to go with! Love you girl! Can't wait for March!

Country Music Girl said...

I agree with everything you said :) Love you too! I'm def ready for our march concert right now!

Cortney said...

Looks like you girls got pretty close to the stage! Great show!

Kristy said...

Great review Country Music Girl - I will have to make my way to the Cabooze . . . you should have told the bartender that you are a blogger and you will give them a good review in exchange for a drink!