Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Country Music News: Gloriana


Over the past few weeks I have fallen in love with a new band named Gloriana. I am addicted to there song that is on the radio called "Wild at Heart." I didn't know much about them so I decided to look them up and this is what I found... The band started with brothers Tom Gossin and Mike Gossin. The brothers moved to Nashville and discovered Rachel Reinert and shortly after that a girl named Cheyenne Kimball came to one of there concert and asked to "jam" with them and she became the 4th member of Gloriana. Gloriana spent months writing songs and playing in front of live audiences before making an album. I haven't heard any of there other songs but if they are as good as "Wild at Heart" I know this CD with be a smash! I can't wait to hear Gloriana when they open for Taylor Swift at the Xcel Energy Center on October 10 along with Kelly Pickler. These Xcel Energy Center tickets haven't gone on sale yet but when they do I will let you know. Please let me know what you think of this new band, Gloriana. :)

4 comments:

Country Music Lover said...

I LOVE that song too! I think they are a perfect match to open for Taylor Swift, I can't wait until tickets go on sale!! Any idea when they will?

Country Music Girl said...

Sorry I still don't know when tickets will go on sale but when they do I will let everyone know right away!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Gloriana was opening for Taylor Swift! Country Girl 102 you always have the best scoop!

Kayla R. said...

"Wild at Heart" is my favorite song!