Friday, October 16, 2009

Martina McBride and Trace Adkins Xcel Energy Center tickets


I never pictured the day that Martina McBride and Trace Adkins would be in the same concert together. But, Martina McBride and Trace Adkins will both be performing at the Xcel Energy Center on November 21st. Martina McBride has sang some of my favorite songs including "Independence Day," "Safe in the Arms of Love," "Wild Angels," "Valentine," "Concrete Angel" and of course "A Broken Wing." Every trip I go on with the girls we play "A Broken Wing" as loud as we can and sing at the top of our lungs. Trace Adkins has also sang many great songs including "(This Ain't) No Thinkin' Thing," "Ladies Love Country Boys," "You're Gonna Miss This," "I Left Something Turned On at Home" and "Hot Mama." I think this will be an amazing concert because Martina McBride and Trace Adkins are both amazing country artist but so different. Every country fan will have fun at this concert no matter what kind of country is your favorite. Martina McBride and Trace Adkins tickets will be hard to get because they are only performing a half venue at the Xcel Energy Center. Only half of the Xcel Energy Center seats will be available so that makes it a lot tougher to get Martina Mcbride and Trace Adkins tickets. Luckily I bought mine today but everyone that wants to see this concert should be able to get tickets if they buy them soon. I will be up close to the stage singing "A Broken Wing" on the top of my lungs!

No comments: