Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Taylor Swift is coming back to Minnesota to play at the Xcel Energy Center


Taylor Swift just had a sold out concert at the Target Center in Minnesota but I just found out she is coming back to perform at the Xcel Energy Center! On Taylor Swifts website it says that she will be coming to the Xcel Energy Center on May 7, 2010. I was so excited to hear this news because I did not get Taylor Swift tickets to her last sold out show. Everyone that did get Taylor Swift tickets for the show at the Target Center said that it was one of the best concerts they have ever been too! I don't know when they will be selling Taylor Swift tickets for the May 7th performance but once I find out I will let everyone know!....... Update: I found Taylor Swift tickets!!!!!

No comments: