Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Jason Aldean Concert in Minnesota on March 11, 2010


I was so excited this morning when I checked out Jason Aldeans website and saw that he will be performing in Minnesota on March 11, 2010!!! Jason Aldean's concert will be at the Verizon Wireless Center in Mankato, MN. These Jason Aldean tickets will sell out very fast because the Verizon Wireless Center is not a huge venue and Jason Aldean sold out the Grandstand at the Minnesota State Fair which is much larger extremely fast. Jason Aldean tickets are now available to purchase! There isn't many Jason Aldean tickets available right now but I was able to get a few! I have said this a hundred times before but Jason Aldean is one of the best performers I have ever seen and this is a show you will not want to miss!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I'm so bummed he couldn't be coming to Xcel or even Target instead. Mankato is just too far away on a week night!
But he's coming with B&D soon at least.