Monday, December 15, 2008

Country CD's


Christmas is only 10 days away and I'm 95% sure I know what I am getting. The only thing I asked for was a CD player for my car. My CD player broke a couple months back and it has not been fun being forced to listen to only the radio! I was trying to think of the best Cd's I could ask for from my siblings and extended relatives and so far I have come up with this....
1. Rascal Flatts - Greatest hits
2. Taylor Swift - Fearless
3. Sugarland - Love on the Inside
4. Dierks Bentley - Greatest Hits/Every Mile a Memory
5. Miranda Lambert - Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
That's my top 5 list as of right now. I am so excited to listen to Cd's in my car I am willing to listen to pretty much anything besides the radio. If you have any suggestions please let me know cause I could def use them.

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Oh good choices! I really want the new Taylor Swift one, too!

Anonymous said...

the new Sugarland is awesome! You'll love it!