Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Country Concerts in Wisconsin: Country Splash 2009


About a month ago my friend Jamie (who I go to all my concerts with) mentioned something about a concert called Country Splash. At that time I told her I would love to go cause I would go to any concert with her. But, this morning on my hour and half trip to work I heard an advertisement for Country Splash. At that moment I knew why Jamie sounded so excited about it a month ago. The line-up is amazing.. Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Miranda Lambert, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Clay Walker, Luke Bryan, SheDaisy, and Darius Rucker are the artist that have confirmed so far! I would travel to the Apple River in Wisconsin to see anyone of these performers, I just can't believe they will all be there at one time. The concert is held from June 18-20 and I don't know how I am going to hold my excitement for that long! If any of you have been to Country Splash in previous years please leave me a comment and tell me what it was like. I'm sure I will be writing about this subject a lot cause I am to excited to not think about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited! If we have to miss every concert until Country Splash it would be so worth it! I think I heard that if you bought your tickets now for the weekend you got one free!!!

Country Music Girl said...

We should look into that ticket thing cause that would be awesome! The ticket price really isn't that much for how many artist are there. Its $210 dollars for the concerts and the camping passes.

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Wow, that sounds like such a blast!!!!

Anonymous said...

Went to 2008 - was the very best place to see an outdoor concert...unlike other festivals there is actually more to do! Tube the Apple River, great pubs, very nice place to camp...