Monday, December 14, 2009

Country Music and Minnesota Vikings Jared Allen



As I have mentioned many times before every morning on my way to work I turn on K102 so I can have a great start to my day. I love hearing my favorite country songs and listening to the funny things the DJ's come up with. One of my favorite things is when the K102 crew have Minnesota Vikings Jared Allen on the show. I love the vikings and I love country music and I love that I get to start some of my mornings out with the combination of them. Jared Allen is a HUGE country fan and is very hilarious when he talks about different country artist. I got the chance to see Jared Allen on stage with Jason Aldean this summer and Jason Aldean was even wearing Jared Allen's #69 jersey during the end of the concert. The K102 spend a few minutes talking to Jared Allen about Viking ticket sales and Viking games and they spend the rest of the show goofing around and talking about everything country. Every Thursday night K102 does a show from Baja Sol in Eden Prairie called Jared Allen Live! Anyone is able to go to Baja Sol and see Jared Allen and Muss put on the show live. I have never been there during the Jared Allen Live show but would like to know what it is like. If anyone has been there please let me know what you thought of it!

No comments: