Tuesday, December 1, 2009

World's Toughest Rodeo and Randy Houser



Its almost that time of year again when the World's Toughest Rodeo will be back in town!!! The World's Toughest Rodeo will be at The Xcel Energy Center on January 29th and January 30th at 7:30pm. I have been to the World's Toughest Rodeo a couple times and it is so much fun! It is so exciting watching all the cowboys ride cause you never know what is going to happen and all the cowboys are so great at what they do! I also love watching the little monkey ride around on the dog cause it is so cute. To give you an idea of how much fun it is, one year I went I had a temp of 104 the entire time and didn't even realize it until I left cause I was having so much fun cheering on all the cowboys. This is a small slice of heaven for any country boy or girl. It will be even better this year because Randy Houser will be playing after the rodeo. I saw Randy Houser about a year ago at The Cabooze and he is an amazing entertainer. I can't wait to hear his song "Boots On" and "Anything Goes" live again. I also like that you only have to pay one price for both World's Toughest Rodeo tickets and Randy Houser tickets instead of having to pay for them separately. If you love cowboys and country music you definitely don't want to miss out on this red neck event.

No comments: