Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Brad Paisley


I don't know if any of you have heard yet, but Brad Paisley got arrested. When I heard this I was completely shocked! I almost changed my cats name because I named him Paisley after Brad. Luckily, his arrest wasn't real. It turns out Brad is a huge prankster when he is on tour. He hired a man to dress up like a condom and swing about Jewels head during one of her concerts. Jewel decided to get him back. She hired two retired cops to "arresst" Brad when his plane landed in Nashville. Once the cops had him in the car they told Brad he was arressted for excesses noodling. Brad replied by saying, "Noodling? On the guitar? You know what, I am guilty." I no longer have to change my cats name and am actually even happier that I named him Paisley after hearing this story. :)

1 comment:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Lol that's hilarious! I can't believe he's such a prankster!