Thursday, October 23, 2008

Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson 2

My friend Jamie and I are getting so excited for the concert on Friday it's pretty much all we talk about. So, I figured I would stop bugging my co-workers, friends, and family and blog about it. I have looked at Kelly and Reba's website at least once a day since I got my tickets and they talk about what a success the tour is. They have been selling out shows around the country and had to add more dates. I am already looking forward to more country concerts and there isn't much out there on the Target Center schedule. I will keep looking into it and update you on the shows I find. Luckly, there are still Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson tickets available and they are dropping in price a lot if you want to come join in on the fun! In a little more than 24 hours I will stop bugging people about how I get to go to the concert and I can start bugging people about how much fun it was!

No comments: