Friday, October 24, 2008

Johnny Cash


I know this might sound a little crazy to some of you but I am convinced that Johnny Cash is haunting me. Every time I turn on the radio one of his songs is on or Heidi Newfields song "Johnny and June" is on. Every time I turn on the t.v. Walk the Line, which is an amazing movie, is playing. Also, I just received the movie Walk Hard, the Dewey Cox Story in the mail. It's a movie that makes fun of Walk the Line. It is hilarious I watched it twice in one night and laughed till I cried both times. So, I thought if I blogged about Johnny maybe he would leave me alone for a little while. On October 14th "At Folsom Prison" was released. It include 31 previously unissued songs that Johnny performed at Folsom Prison. I saw it at Target yesterday for only $9.95 which I thought was a great deal. I could go on for hours about this amazing man and everything he accomplished. If you haven't seen Walk the Line I would highly recommend renting or buying it I guarantee you will love it.

No comments: